Personal data protection
The address of our website is: https://www.antimatterframes.com
Antimatterframes.com complies with the Spanish regulations for the protection of personal data, and guarantees full compliance with the obligations set forth in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the LOPD and other regulations in force at each moment, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. In addition, the new General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD UE 2016/679), which entered into force on May 24, 2016, applicable as of May 25, 2018, has been updated, taking all the necessary measures to it. From now on in this document we will name the General Data Protection Regulation as RGPD.
The amount and type of information we collect depends on the nature of the interaction you have with us, but none of that information is considered sensitive, as you will see later. For example, we ask visitors who want to leave a comment, to provide a username and an email address. Visitors can always refuse to provide personally identifiable information, but may not be able to leave a comment or request a purchase invoice, for example. All this introduction is explained in detail and clearly in the following paragraphs.
What obligations we have to keep your data
- We comply with the principles that are demanded from the RGPD:Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency in all our actions. We will never give up, sell or do business with your personal information.
- Personal data is only used for the specific, legitimate and explicit purpose for which it was collected, as stated on this page.
- The personal data collected are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary.
- The personal data we possess, at all times, are accurate and up-to-date.
- Personal data is only kept for the time just and necessary for the purpose that has been collected, as explained on this page.
- Personal data is processed guaranteeing your security, for this we have this service signed and subcontracted with the external company Hostalia.com, specialized in this purpose, which acts as a delegate of the database treatment. To see the data of this company you just have to follow the link. It is a leading Spanish company in the hosting service, whose servers are safe from brute force attacks, all anti-malware accounts are protected and our website offers the Hyper-Text Transfer Protocol (HTTPS). Therefore, we have no qualms about showing our contract with this company to anyone who asks us, if you provide us with proof that your data is not safe with us. This company is the only recipient of the personal data that we collect together with our financial advisor / manager in the case of making an invoice. If you need the data of the latter only have to ask us by sending an email to email@example.com
- The person responsible for processing the data we keep is the owner indicated at the end of this page, who will respond and demonstrate, when required by the competent authority, the measures taken and that are being carried out to comply with the RGPD.
- In case of violation of data security, we will notify, without undue delay and with a maximum period of 72 hours, to the relevant control authorities, in addition to preparing a full report, complying with all the conditions that are required from us the RGPD.
- We are obliged to transfer personal data in exceptional cases as a requirement by law, and we will do so. Also, and only if you give us permission to do so, we can assign your personal data to interested third parties, but in this case, as it is not a legal requirement, we will always ask for your consent.
Responsibility for proactivity
This principle forces us to analyze what data we are dealing with, with what purpose we do it and what type of treatment operations we carry out. All this is fully stated in this document.
Therefore, we are clear that the measures we have applied are those provided by the RGPD for this case and we are sure that they are adequate to comply with it. In addition, at any time, we can prove it at the request of any interested party and before the supervisory authorities.
What personal information we collect and why we collect it
Whenever we need some data of yours, we will ask you for the express consent, by checking a box indicated for that purpose, so that you allow us to save them. In our WEB we do not need to obtain your data from another source that is not you directly, since we do not ask for information from people to anyone except you as interested. The sources from which we obtain the personal data that we keep in our database are:
When you as visitors leave comments on the web, we collect the data that is displayed in the comments form, as well as the visitor's IP address and the browser user agent chain to help detect spam. These collected data are for the sole purpose of user identification for security, both yours and ours. They will not be given any other use of the indicated and will keep them until you withdraw the consent you gave us when entering them. This data is stored in the Hosting contracted with HOSTALIA.COM.
If you upload images to the web you should avoid uploading images with location data (GPS EXIF) included. Visitors to the web can download and extract any location data from the web images. But in our WEB, as a general rule, no images are uploaded because we are not going to ask for them.
If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to save your name, email address and web in cookies. This is for your convenience, so you do not have to re-fill your data when you leave another comment. These cookies will last one year.
If you have an account and you connect to this site, we will install a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when the browser is closed.
When you log in, we will also install several cookies to store your login information and your screen viewing options. The cookies are two days old, and the screen options cookies last one year. If you select "Remember me", your login will last for two weeks. If you leave your account, the sign-in cookies will be deleted.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the ID of the article that you just edited. Expires after 1 day
You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the settings in your browser that reject cookies. However, if you select this configuration, you may not be able to access certain parts of the Website or you may not be able to take advantage of any of our services. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings to reject cookies, our system will produce cookies when you connect to our site.
You can also manage which cookies you want us to use when you interact on our WEB.
4. Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
If this is the case and you need us to make an invoice, we will ask you to send us only the necessary information to make it, your consent to keep it clear and we will keep it for the legal period required for these cases of 6 years.
When you send us your data by email, they are stored both in our Hostalia.com hosting and as a copy in our GMAIL email account, which as you already know is owned by GOOGLE.
For the first case we have already indicated that we signed a contract with this company for compliance with the RGPD, which you can consult above in the section of our obligations to save your data.
Third party links
What rights do you have about your data?
All registered users, who have made comments or have simply navigated on this website, have the following rights over their data (which may be exercised at any time), which are explained below each one of them, so that they can be understood, Simple and transparent way:
- Right to be informed - As a user you have the right to be informed in a concise, transparent and timely manner, as I am doing now. Any request for information from you will be handled with diligence and transparency without any opposition.
- Right of access - As a user you must know and obtain when you require it and for free, all the information about your personal data that will be treated by our WEB.
- Right of Opposition - As a user you have the right to object to our WEB processing your data for another service other than that we ask your consent or that we have contracted. For example, we will not use the invoice data to send you advertising. First of all, you would be informed and it would only be done in the case of giving your written consent.
- Right of Rectification - Consists of the right that you have as a user to correct or modify your personal information data that are erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to Suppression ("Right to Oblivion") - It is your right as a user to remove, from our database, all the information you have provided or data that you understand to be inadequate or excessive (this does not include any data that we are required to keep for administrative purposes, legal or security, or what is the same, our duty of blockade contained in the LOPD and the RGPD).
- Right of Portability - As a user you have the right to request, free of charge, all your data that is in our possession, which we will deliver to you in a standard format and easily readable, if you request, to export or send this file to another company.
- Right to limit the processing of your data - As a user you have the right to limit the treatment of your data, by our WEB, in a precautionary way, for example, if you are not sure of the data you gave us and you want to check them. So, in the period of time that you require, we will keep all your information in our database, but we will not make any use of it. Once you have made the pertinent checks you can either keep your data in our database, modifying them if you ask us, or request the total suppression of them, if that is what you prefer.
- Right not to be subject to individualized or automated decisions - As a user, you have the right not to use the information we possess about your data to make a decision, which may affect you directly, based solely on them, or even for the preparation of profiles.
You can exercise your rights at the time you decide, by clicking on the buttons provided above for it, or simply by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with whatever you want us to do; We will respond to your initial registration email so you can correctly identify yourself with your national identity document or passport. Once this step is done we will do what you tell us about your personal data immediately.
If you have not been clear about what your rights are or simply want to expand the information, you should only consult the legal document Guide for the citizen of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection
If you have exercised any of these rights and we have not answered within the maximum legal period allowed by the RGPD that is 1 month, or the response you have received has been unsatisfactory, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, following the link. In addition, in the hypothetical case, to receive a request for complex rights or when we have many applications at the same time, we have the right to an extension of 3 months to answer you, but in less than 1 month we will inform you that we need more time to answer you, that's for sure.
Where we send your data
Your comments as a visitor may be reviewed by an automatic spam detection service.
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data ('LOPD'), and the new General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD UE 2016/679) of 24 May 2016, we inform that your personal data and information you provide us by completing this electronic form, will be incorporated into a personal data file owned by the owner indicated below.
In this sense, we inform you that the collection and processing of your data are intended to resolve the questions raised about the content of this website. The fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory, being impossible to realize the expressed purpose if you do not provide this information.
In order to use the consultation form, it is essential to check the box of acceptance of the use of your data, this implies that you express your consent so that the data supplied are incorporated into an automated file owner of the owner indicated below.
Likewise, we ask you not to include in this consultation form, as they are not necessary in any case, data related to your health, racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, political opinions, union affiliation, sexual life, sexual orientation, genetic data, biometric data or data related to the commission of criminal or administrative infractions. In the case of doing it by mistake, please, we ask you to contact us immediately to remove them from our database.
In any case, you can exercise the rights of Access, Opposition, Rectification, Deletion, Portability, Limitation and not be the subject of individualized decisions, provided by law, by sending an email to the person in charge of the file to the address email@example.com, indicating your name and surnames, and including as subject of the "Rights RGPD" email.
How long we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so that we can recognize and approve successive comments automatically instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
If as a user you register on our website (if applicable), we also store the personal information you provide in your user profile. As a user you can view, edit or delete your personal information at any time (except that you can not change your username). Web administrators can also view and edit that information.
The data collected to complete an invoice will be kept for 6 years after the closing of the annual audit, by legal instructions of our financial advisors. If your removal is requested, we will anonymize your data and / or proceed to remove your information from public access sites.